Bhante Sujiva is a monk of Malay-Chinese origin. He visited the Czech Republic and Slovakia for more than a year. He is certainly one of the most important vipassana meditation teachers active in Europe. The Slovak Center Javorie launched a series of his regular lectures via ZOOM with translation into Slovak every Tuesday from 8:00 p.m. This is the recording of the first lecture.
- Meditation retreat with Michael Luetchford
- New Year’s course 1/27/2022 – 1/1/2023
- Summer meditation with Buddhist monk Wimala Thero, Samudra Theera Maha Vihara, Sri Lanka from 23/09 to 25/09/2022 at Dibbavana Center
- Full Moon Poya Puja and meditation at the Lotus center Prague on Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 6:00 p.m.
- New Book Release: Inquisitive Mindfulness – A Guide to Insight Meditation (Vipassana) for Everyday Life – Sayadaw U Tejaniya
No comments to show.