Another of the lectures of the Buddhist teacher Bhante Sujiva, in which he describes the foundations and the deeper essence of observation – the development of alert attention and its individual stages, starting with the first insight up to supermundane levels of knowledge. Czech subtitles can be turned on for the video. Source Pian dei ciliegi APS center, translation of subtitles by padnita.cz.
- Meditation retreat with Michael Luetchford
- New Year’s course 1/27/2022 – 1/1/2023
- Summer meditation with Buddhist monk Wimala Thero, Samudra Theera Maha Vihara, Sri Lanka from 23/09 to 25/09/2022 at Dibbavana Center
- Full Moon Poya Puja and meditation at the Lotus center Prague on Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 6:00 p.m.
- New Book Release: Inquisitive Mindfulness – A Guide to Insight Meditation (Vipassana) for Everyday Life – Sayadaw U Tejaniya
No comments to show.