Yesterday, on February 8, 2020, after a long and serious illness, Juraj Porubský left this earthly world. Juraj was a great supporter of Buddhism, among his greatest merits is the establishment of the Buddhist meditation center Javorie, whose operation he subsequently financed. He also devoted himself to Buddhist practice, among his teachers was especially bhante Sujiva.
- Meditation retreat with Michael Luetchford
- New Year’s course 1/27/2022 – 1/1/2023
- Summer meditation with Buddhist monk Wimala Thero, Samudra Theera Maha Vihara, Sri Lanka from 23/09 to 25/09/2022 at Dibbavana Center
- Full Moon Poya Puja and meditation at the Lotus center Prague on Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 6:00 p.m.
- New Book Release: Inquisitive Mindfulness – A Guide to Insight Meditation (Vipassana) for Everyday Life – Sayadaw U Tejaniya
No comments to show.