The manual of vipassana, or perspective meditation for everyday life, contains thirty-one meditations for every day and shows us in short chapters exactly how to build our daily meditation practice so that it steadily develops relaxation, freshness, joy, peace, wisdom and awakening. The author’s style is understandable and easily accessible, imbued with personal experience and lightness; his teachings are interspersed with a series of analogies and practical examples. More information about the authors can be found here: http://www.bhavana.cz/cs/AshinTejaniya
- Meditation retreat with Michael Luetchford
- New Year’s course 1/27/2022 – 1/1/2023
- Summer meditation with Buddhist monk Wimala Thero, Samudra Theera Maha Vihara, Sri Lanka from 23/09 to 25/09/2022 at Dibbavana Center
- Full Moon Poya Puja and meditation at the Lotus center Prague on Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 6:00 p.m.
- New Book Release: Inquisitive Mindfulness – A Guide to Insight Meditation (Vipassana) for Everyday Life – Sayadaw U Tejaniya
No comments to show.